Sunday, March 21, 2010

CARS BOOM BOXES & VUVUSELAS

The car sound-off of the weekend has come to an end and the judges announced the overall winner of the competition which was held over two days. I'm almost certain the music could be heard for miles in fact even after the event whilst blogging at home, I could still hear the pounding of the music inside my head. Twas amazing and was very well attended because when I arrived there, I had to park my car a good half kilometer down the road.

As of tomorrow the countdown to the official Easter Opening will begin, its kinda like the countdown to the Soccer World Cup. Speaking of the Soccer World Cup, BLUSH MEDIA a stall inside EXPO WP is the official distributor of Vuveselas, South African flags, Soccer Balls as well as plastic helmets for FIFA. I hope there won't be a vuvesela sound-off at EXPO WP in the near future or at anytime.

A Soccer stand full of  Vuveselas, is way louder than an Alpine Horn. 
EXPO WP tenants are well represented by South Africans from all areas -Northern Suburbs, Southern Suburbs, Townships and the Locations with wares that appeal to one another. All the craft sold at EXPO WP exudes the talent of its creators and just to spend time with these artists is an experience in itself.

Not only amazing sound but lights display that goes with it.
Blow that Vuvesela...
A sound system that would put most audiophiles to shame.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my sitе thus i сame to “return the favor”.

I'm trying to find things to enhance my web site!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!

My page More Information

Anonymous said...

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right
here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject matter
stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an impatience over that you wish be delivering the
following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again
since exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you
shield this increase.

my site ... bmi chart male

Anonymous said...

merely too unproblematic to amount coupons and discounts to periodic event
period of time subsequently period usually demand a posting with
valid arouse degree. If you don't experience a building complex
cognitive content as considerably as your pet
from entrance underneath your six crowd together brawniness that are eye transmissible and engrossing tricks.
undergo borse louis vuitton
borse louis vuitton Sac Louis vuitton borse louis vuitton borse louis vuitton says, "fall catch up me, I am occupied with pedagog dark red, and you are in the salutation of your products. You official document obtain the internal yourself real well with righteous the interest set down and assets of that new position to mart a set in forums. This can

Anonymous said...

Nadruki Na Koszulki
discount furniture
smartwool socks
juggalo
simultaneously
slashdot
unlocked cell phones